gamefanshop partner banner

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Big Family…


This house is a special request have a litter CC contents and needs al the expansion pack of The Sims 3. This house is for a big big family hope you like it Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-24
………………………
The Kitchen…
Screenshot-16
……………………..
The Living Room…
Screenshot-18
……………………
The Dining Room…
Screenshot-26
…………………..
The Baby's Room (for boys)…
Screenshot-28
………………….
The Master Bedroom…
Screenshot-29
………………….
The Kids Living Room…
Screenshot-30
………………...
The Girls Room…
Screenshot-31
………………..
The Baby's Girls Room…
Screenshot-32
………………..
The Boys Room…
Screenshot-33
104s2lv_th

7 comments:

  1. I like this house a lot, but i want to know is there are any extra CC's involved with this house?? I would love to use it in my 100 Baby Challenge in the future if that's okay with you. You will be fully credited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have like 10 cc i try to do it whit none cc but is to hard for me xD but yes you can use it and make it your own :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. :D ♥ I haven't seen it in game yet, but I will now. :D Gracias, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you welcome Crystal and i am so glad that you like it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! How are you doing? I would like to re-upload this house.. its one of my favorite house. How can I get because megaupload is now banned. Please respond..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i re upload the house!! mediafire :D enjoy it and thanks for your support

    ReplyDelete